This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example by means of a registration form, contact form or article that you purchase from Corrective Cosmetics. We take our customers’ privacy very seriously and therefore take the greatest possible care in the handling and protection of personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Corrective Cosmetics is the responsible party in the sense of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that only we determine which personal data is processed, for what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed properly and carefully in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes it is used.
Summary of personal data
The following is a list of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Contents of correspondence
- Payment details
Purpose and principles relating to processing of personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you give your explicit consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR for the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out below. You may withdraw this consent at any time; however, if you do not provide us with certain information or allow it to be processed by us, we may be unable to give you the best possible service.
If you have not given us your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data or if you have withdrawn this consent, the processing of your personal data may be subject to the principles of Articles 6(1)(b), (c) and/or (f) of the GDPR. In such a case, your personal data may be processed without your consent, provided that this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which you are or will be a party, or necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of UNG COSMETICS. In addition, there may be a legal obligation on us to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- Handling your order
- To inform you about Corrective Cosmetics’ products, events, workshops, offers and promotions
- To communicate with you (including sending notifications)
- To carry out statistical analyses
- To adapt and improve our website
We will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
We may share your personal data with third parties of this is compatible with the abovementioned purposes. Third-party disclosure may be necessary to the fulfilment of the contract that we have concluded with you, for the protection of our legitimate interests or to comply with any legal obligation on us. We have concluded a processing contract with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. For instance MailChimp, Google Analytics and our hosting provider. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the above situations, we only share your personal data with other third parties if you have given your express consent for us to do so.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example, to inform you about our services or relevant products. In such a case you will only be notified through your registered email address. If you do not wish to receive any information about relevant products or services, then you can indicate this simply by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email you received.
We also use your personal data to conduct market research and optimise our services. In this respect, your personal data will be anonymised and therefore no longer traceable to you.
Your data will not be sold to or shared with third parties for commercial purposes unless you have given your express consent.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone the first time you visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting up your browser so it no longer stores them. You may also delete any information previously stored based on your browser settings.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the technical operation of the website and for your convenience as a user. They make sure the website works as it should and remember things such as your preferences. They also help us optimise out website. They are analytical cookies that do not breach your privacy therefore your prior consent is not required.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager: cookies are placed on this website by the American company Google, as part of its “Analytics” service. Corrective Cosmetics uses this service to obtain reports on the way our website is being used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Authority in order to qualify for exemption under the Dutch Cookie Act, so your prior consent to do so is not required. The IP addresses are anonymised and data is sent over a secure connection.
Review, modification or removal
The new legislation increases your privacy rights.
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data if we have digital personal data that we either process with your consent or process in order to fulfil a contract that we have concluded with you;
- The right of oblivion. The right to be forgotten;
- Right of inspection;
- Right of rectification and additions;
- The right to limiting the processing operation. The right to have less data processed;
- The right to object to automated decision-making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human intervention in the decision-making process;
- The right to object to the processing of data;
- Finally, you are entitled to clear information about what Corrective Cosmetics does with your personal data.
This means that you can ask us to send the digital personal data that we hold on you as a readable computer file to you or to another organisation appointed by you.
You can send us a written request to inspect, correct, remove or transfer your personal data or withdraw of your consent or object to the processing of your personal data at Schweitzerlaan 84, 1187 JD, AMSTELVEEN.
In order to be sure that the request for inspection has been submitted by you personally, we will need you to send a copy of your proof of identity along with your request. On this copy, make sure your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Dutch Social Security number (BSN) are blacked out or use the Dutch Government’s KopieID smartphone app. This is to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as soon as soon as possible.
We would also like to point out that you can lodge a complaint with the National Ombudsman, the Personal Data Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. If you believe that your information is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amendment of privacy amendment
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Modifications will be published on this website.
1187 JD Amstelveen