Working at Corrective Cosmetics
Working at Corrective Cosmetics means working in an interesting and dynamic environment. The cosmetics industry is versatile and subject to continuous change. This ensures that ‘out of the box’ thinking at Corrective Cosmetics is necessary and that personal responsibility and initiative are stimulated.
We are regularly looking for enthusiastic employees and interns.
- Minimum MBO level
- A completed beautician training is an advantage
- Field experience (field service or commercial / sales experience)
- Passion for work and a flexible attitude
Activities: intensively guiding our existing depositors and actively approaching prospects.
We offer an excellent working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues, a good salary with excellent fringe benefits, a representative company car and career opportunities.
Makeup Artist (freelance)
In this position you are part of our field service as a freelancer. Your activities include giving product training on the shop floor to the sellers, giving in-store promotions / make-up days / workshops with our depositors and making proposals, suggestions to our depositors about the placement of products and materials.
- Minimum MBO level.
- Communicates easily at all levels
- It is a challenge to promote make-up products.
- A completed make-up training.
- Commercial, proactive and flexible attitude.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Good command of the Dutch language in speech and writing.
Open applications can be submitted via the contact form.
We have a place for an internship in the Marketing department.